The MISO website has been refreshed to improve overall user experience with a more secure, modern and intuitive interface.
The website refresh features a new and improved navigation menu, library and document navigator. To help users find the information they need quickly, some pages have been consolidated. Detailed information about what changed and which pages were consolidated can be found on the website refresh page.
What actions do I need to take?
If you currently have a profile on the website, you will need to reconfirm your email and reset your password. Also, you will need to re-follow any pages or documents on the website you want to be notified about after completing your password reset.
How do I reconfirm my email and reset my password?
1. Go to www.misoenergy.org.
2. Click Login.
3. Enter the email address and password associated with your profile and click Log In.
4. Type in the email address associated with your profile and click Send Profile Confirmation.
5. You will receive an email from email@example.com that outlines the steps to take to verify your profile information and reset your password. From within the email, click the Confirm your account link. Note: this must be completed within 24 hours of receiving the email. If you do not receive the email in your inbox, be sure to also check your spam, junk and trash folders.
6. Enter and confirm a new password.
7. Verify and/or update your contact information.
8. Click the I'm not a Robot checkbox.
9. Click Confirm Profile.
10. When your profile has been successfully reconfirmed, the following screen will appear and you can login.
How do I re-follow pages and documents?
To re-follow a page, click + Follow at the top of the page.
To re-follow a document, click + Follow next to the document
You can see a list of pages and documents you are following by going to your profile and clicking on the My Alerts tab.
The bell icon alerts you when pages or documents that you follow have been updated.
Who can I contact with questions?
For questions or support, please contact the IT Operations Center by calling 1-866-296-6476, option 1 or create a case through the Help Center. When creating your case, select the Website category.