SCHEDULE 2 - REACTIVE SUPPLY AND VOLTAGE CONTROL
Terminate Schedule 2 Revenue
This solution refers only to the administrative steps necessary to end Schedule 2 revenue. It does not include or replace any requirements to make filings with FERC regarding a change in status, retire/suspend a generation resource, or otherwise take a generation resource out of service.
- To end Schedule 2 compensation the affected parties should review MISO’s Schedule 2 for notification requirements regarding the retirement, suspension, sale, or operations transfer of a generation resource. Any necessary filings should be made directly with FERC with copies to MISO.
- A case should be opened in the MISO Help Center under Category: Supplemental Registration>Type: Schedule 2 – Reactive Power>Sub-Type: Terminate. The current MP/revenue recipient should indicate a Requested Effective Date and include the following information in the Description box:
- Affected generator(s) name(s)
- Affected generator(s) current annual revenue requirement(s)
- Affected generator(s) transmission pricing zone
- Docket number of the FERC Change in Status filing, if applicable.
The Schedule 2 Tariff can be accessed here: https://www.misoenergy.org/legal/tariff/